The Official CrypticMS Community
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptic Forums crypticms.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To anybody still here...
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 am by Legend

» Mac Blu-ray Player 2.6.3 Build 1034 (Mac Os X)
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm by Guest

» Hardest Game Ever 2 Stage 8
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 am by Guest

» Invasion Of Monster Island
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 am by Guest

» Flight Games Xbox 360
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 pm by Guest

» Unlimited Ammo Gmod
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 pm by Guest

» -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm by Legend

» Hello everyone my names Ren
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 pm by 96dani

» [Format] Ban Appeal Format
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 am by ๖ۣۜOmegą

Top posters
God
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_vote_lcap-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_voting_bar-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_vote_rcap 
Willis
-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_vote_lcap-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_voting_bar-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_vote_rcap 
Indra
Ariadne.
vindictive
Legend
๖ۣۜOmegą
Kaiton
Incrined
{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:06 am
Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is rallearoy

Our users have posted a total of 503 messages in 115 subjects

-MUST READ!- What happened to the server?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Legend

-MUST READ!- What happened to the server? Empty
PostSubject: -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?   -MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:47 am

Alright, i am pretty sure everyone wants to know what happened to the server. So do I, but i do know some basic information on what has happened. Hopefully God will read this and try to understand that we all want the server back. Here are some general points on why it is down for so long:

-[MAIN REASON] Insufficient Funds for Protection
-Too many Problems including DDoseR's
-Need a better source (Couldn't figure out how to get the new source fixed and in the server)
-Too much stress & problems
-Have to deal with school (Education is always first)
-WEBSITE IS DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS HACKED (I think so)

These are just a few things God had made obvious and informed us about. He is currently at school and doesn't have enough time for the server, neither does network. We have no protection what so ever and God does not have the money to provide that. It could cost up to $150 per month just for DDos protection.

This is a really really fun server and im not just saying that cause im a GM. I loved it from the start and im pretty sure everyone does. There is still hope and here are the pros about bringing it back up:

-[MAIN REASON] Since we have premium on GTOP100 we will instantly get 100 votes for the next month, which leads to becoming in the top 35 automatically. This is a huge success and we will smash other opponents. If we don't quickly get back up within the next 20 days we won't have the headstart we wanted too. Being in the top 35 is way better than 45 (best ranking achieved). Hopefully you will take this advice and continue on!
-Headstart (already noted)
-Advertising (Mapletalk, Facebook)
-People who will pitch in for protection
-GM's who will instantly ban DDoseR's

God, we all want the server back and we hope you can understand that. There is still hope for next month and if we start this month and gather a bunch of players, we will be able to gain a bunch of votes for November 1st. Incase you didn't know, gtop100 resets all the votes on the 1st of every month, so if we start now we will be on a roll. I will also buy us premium gtop for the month after Smile PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!
!

~Legend
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜOmegą
๖ۣۜOmegą

PostSubject: Re: -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?   -MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:03 pm

"-WEBSITE IS DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS HACKED (I think so)"
No, During xat, I saw that god said that he dident want the website to work, Im guessing that they are switching to a new source, Maby now, it will have 1.08 items, Oh yah
(To god) Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?   -MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm

๖ۣۜOmegą wrote:
"-WEBSITE IS DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS HACKED (I think so)"
No, During xat, I saw that god said that he dident want the website to work, Im guessing that they are switching to a new source, Maby now, it will have 1.08 items, Oh yah
(To god) Good luck Very Happy

Nope the website is down because it got some kind of virus. I dont remember the name but he has to dl something that "Dropoutkid" was talking about. Also the server was having way too many issues to even get the v108 items in.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?   -MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Bump ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?   -MUST READ!- What happened to the server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-MUST READ!- What happened to the server?
Page 1 of 1