The Official CrypticMS Community
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptic Forums crypticms.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To anybody still here...
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 am by Legend

» Mac Blu-ray Player 2.6.3 Build 1034 (Mac Os X)
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm by Guest

» Hardest Game Ever 2 Stage 8
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 am by Guest

» Invasion Of Monster Island
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 am by Guest

» Flight Games Xbox 360
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 pm by Guest

» Unlimited Ammo Gmod
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 pm by Guest

» -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm by Legend

» Hello everyone my names Ren
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 pm by 96dani

» [Format] Ban Appeal Format
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 am by ๖ۣۜOmegą

Top posters
God
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_vote_lcapTeddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_voting_barTeddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_vote_rcap 
Willis
Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_vote_lcapTeddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_voting_barTeddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_vote_rcap 
Indra
Ariadne.
vindictive
Legend
๖ۣۜOmegą
Kaiton
Incrined
{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:06 am
Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is rallearoy

Our users have posted a total of 503 messages in 115 subjects

Teddie's NPC Scripter Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddious.
Leecher

Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. Empty
PostSubject: Teddie's NPC Scripter Application.   Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Name:Justin
IGN:None yet but i become Teddious
Why do you want to be a NPC scripter:Because it's quite hard to find an NPC scripter and i would be willing to help this server.Such as be helpfull.
Do you have anything else to say:Nope. Smile
Back to top Go down
-Tyler
Leecher

PostSubject: Re: Teddie's NPC Scripter Application.   Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Show some examples of your coding work if you have any. It will show us how well you know the coding and will give you a better chance of being hired.

-Tyler
Back to top Go down
Willis
Willis

PostSubject: Re: Teddie's NPC Scripter Application.   Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:55 pm

I agree with Tyler, Please show some of your work , if you dont you will probably get denied .
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Teddie's NPC Scripter Application.   Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:58 am

Willis wrote:
I agree with Tyler, Please show some of your work , if you dont you will probably get denied .

He ended up trolling us Sad
Back to top Go down
Indra
Intern GM
Intern GM
Indra

PostSubject: Re: Teddie's NPC Scripter Application.   Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:27 am

Everything in your app could be written by someone without skill in this field. Give more detail, and convince us that you are a serious coder, and just not some troll.

Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Teddie's NPC Scripter Application.   Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Indra wrote:
Everything in your app could be written by someone without skill in this field. Give more detail, and convince us that you are a serious coder, and just not some troll.

No, he was already a confirmed troller. We were on chat yesterday and he made the app in 2 seconds and ended up saying "yea right like im going to join this dumb server".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddie's NPC Scripter Application.   Teddie's NPC Scripter Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teddie's NPC Scripter Application.
Page 1 of 1