The Official CrypticMS Community
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptic Forums crypticms.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To anybody still here...
[Format] Event Log Format I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 am by Legend

» Mac Blu-ray Player 2.6.3 Build 1034 (Mac Os X)
[Format] Event Log Format I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm by Guest

» Hardest Game Ever 2 Stage 8
[Format] Event Log Format I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 am by Guest

» Invasion Of Monster Island
[Format] Event Log Format I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 am by Guest

» Flight Games Xbox 360
[Format] Event Log Format I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 pm by Guest

» Unlimited Ammo Gmod
[Format] Event Log Format I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 pm by Guest

» -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?
[Format] Event Log Format I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm by Legend

» Hello everyone my names Ren
[Format] Event Log Format I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 pm by 96dani

» [Format] Ban Appeal Format
[Format] Event Log Format I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 am by ๖ۣۜOmegą

Top posters
God
[Format] Event Log Format I_vote_lcap[Format] Event Log Format I_voting_bar[Format] Event Log Format I_vote_rcap 
Willis
[Format] Event Log Format I_vote_lcap[Format] Event Log Format I_voting_bar[Format] Event Log Format I_vote_rcap 
Indra
Ariadne.
vindictive
Legend
๖ۣۜOmegą
Kaiton
Incrined
{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:06 am
Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is rallearoy

Our users have posted a total of 503 messages in 115 subjects

[Format] Event Log Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God
Fuckin' Sexy Owner<3
Fuckin' Sexy Owner
God

[Format] Event Log Format Empty
PostSubject: [Format] Event Log Format   [Format] Event Log Format I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Host of Event:
Type of Event:
Map hosted at:
Time of Event:
GM's Involved:
Winners:
Prizes:

Hosting Events & The Rules

•An Intern cannot host an event without a Senior+.
•There must be at least 2 GM's at each event, and 3 at most.
•You MUST write in the event log AFTER each event. Failure to do so will result in demotion.
•The prize may be anything, but the common prize is a DS egg for each winner. (IoC)
•Rigging events are not permitted at all!
•You may not change the type of event half way through.
•Event gates must stay open for 1 minute and 30 seconds before closing.
•After gates have closed, you must announce that players have 20 seconds to ask for a warp.
•After the 20 seconds, a GM does not have the right to warp a player, under any circumstance.
•You MUST follow these rules. Failure to do so will get you demoted :-)

Example of a perfect event log!

Host of Event: Roka
Type of Event: Russian Roulette (RR)
Map hosted at: OX Quiz
Time of Event: GMT -5 (EST) 3:51 PM - 4:14 PM
GM's Involved: Roka and Prodigy
Winners: Ariadne, Random IGN, AnotherIGN.
Prizes: First Place: DS egg. Second Place: DS egg. Third Place: DS egg[/color]

Example of a poor event log!
who host?????: ME DUH!
Type!!: nti stands for name tht iteeem
map: henesyss
tyme it was hosted at..?: 5 - 5:15
gms who were in it: me nd the other gm... uhh... forgot name
WINNERS!: my brother, my girlfriend, and... uhh.. forgot 3rd place LOL! woopsie
prices:1st place got 1b and i think 30k nx 2nd place got 10k nx and 3rd place got a gm hat

WHOAH THERE? What's wrong with that?

FIRST OF ALL: It's very un-organized. Hard to read!
who host?????: ME DUH! We may not know your IGN. Please state that. Also, don't alter the questions with extra punctuation, etc.
Type!!: nti stands for name tht iteeem Again, don't alter question. Use proper grammar, spell correctly, and please, don't add unnecessary letters.
map: henesyss Question altered, lower case, misspelled, and do not EVER host an event at Henesys.
tyme it was hosted at..?: 5 - 5:15 Question altered, extra punctuation, forgot to indicate if it was AM or PM, did not include timezone.
gms who were in it: me nd the other gm... uhh... forgot name Question altered, misspelled words, poor grammar, and please don't forget your fellow staff members -_-
WINNERS!: my brother, my girlfriend, and... uhh.. forgot 3rd place LOL! woopsie Question altered, your brother and girlfriend? Rig much? Forgot third place winner... demoted.
prices:1st place got 1b and i think 30k nx 2nd place got 10k nx and 3rd place got a gm hat
Question altered AND misspelled, Poor grammar, terrible prizes, and do not EVER give away ANY GM or Donor items. Doing so will not only get you demoted, but will get you BANNED!

Obviously, you're not going to act like an idiot and post a terrible event log like that. Please follow these rules! Thanks

If you have a suggestion on the rules, log, etc, please post below. Thank you :)E
Back to top Go down
https://crypticms.forumotion.com

[Format] Event Log Format
Page 1 of 1