The Official CrypticMS Community
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptic Forums crypticms.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To anybody still here...
Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 am by Legend

» Mac Blu-ray Player 2.6.3 Build 1034 (Mac Os X)
Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm by Guest

» Hardest Game Ever 2 Stage 8
Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 am by Guest

» Invasion Of Monster Island
Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 am by Guest

» Flight Games Xbox 360
Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 pm by Guest

» Unlimited Ammo Gmod
Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 pm by Guest

» -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?
Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm by Legend

» Hello everyone my names Ren
Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 pm by 96dani

» [Format] Ban Appeal Format
Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 am by ๖ۣۜOmegą

Top posters
God
Player Rules..... I_vote_lcapPlayer Rules..... I_voting_barPlayer Rules..... I_vote_rcap 
Willis
Player Rules..... I_vote_lcapPlayer Rules..... I_voting_barPlayer Rules..... I_vote_rcap 
Indra
Ariadne.
vindictive
Legend
๖ۣۜOmegą
Kaiton
Incrined
{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:06 am
Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is rallearoy

Our users have posted a total of 503 messages in 115 subjects

Player Rules.....

Go down 
+3
vindictive
Ariadne.
Prodigy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Prodigy
Leecher

Player Rules..... Empty
PostSubject: Player Rules.....   Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Do not use a hacking program
Do not use wz files that arent ours
No wz editing
Do not dupe anything
Disrespect other players
Do not advertise your server
Act like your a GM and boss others around
Do not beg GMs
Do not Insult the server
Do not spam messages,smegas,etc.
Do not steal our wz edits
No scamming
Do not use glitches

If you do not follow the rules above, you may be jailed or banned.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne.
Ariadne.

Player Rules..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Rules.....   Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Prodigy wrote:
If you do not follow the rules above, you may be jailed or banned.

May I ask to be jailed? c:
Back to top Go down
vindictive
vindictive

Player Rules..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Rules.....   Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 am

I agree 100% with these rules. It frustrates me when players decide to make up their own rules and do whatever they want :/
Back to top Go down
Kaiton
Intern GM
Intern GM
Kaiton

Player Rules..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Rules.....   Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:06 am

Top notch rules, but if i may add something, maybe you could put these in order of importance

Examples:
(1) Banned, No 2nd chance
(2) Banned, but being able to apply for a reinstatement
(3) Jailed (time)

I know all the offences should be taken seriously and not all aimed at "oh if i just do this ill be jailed no big deal"
but teach the newcomer's what to expect and that it wont be taken lightly, and hell you could even mix and match these for repeated offences,

Example: lets say scamming is a (3) but if repeated offences occur it can be taken to a (2) and maybe even a (1)

just a thought off the top of my head Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Indra
Intern GM
Intern GM
Indra

Player Rules..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Rules.....   Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm not trying to sound like a prick here, but for official rules and stuff, you should organize the list so it makes us look more professional. That way, people don't wrongly assume the server is run by a bunch of kids...

Regardless, here's a good list I just made that should be readable by any standard. Feel free to use it if you like it. :3

*Official CrypticMS Code of Conduct*

-Hacking is strictly prohibited.

This includes, but is not limited to: Using wz files that were not provided to you by or allowed by us, editing our wz files, etc.

-Exploiting glitches is not allowed.

Glitches will be defined as the bypassing certain restraints that are otherwise implemented to keep order or fairness in certain circumstances.

A possible example of glitching would be (somehow) glitching in a jump quest (the restraint here is skill, jump height and speed restrictions) to illegitimately finish ahead of other players, or simply duplicating valuable items. If you see anyone glitching or find any glitches in need of fixing, please report the incident/glitch in the appropriate section of the forums.

-Respect is key if you want to be liked by people in this server.

Being disrespectful (swearing, insulting, etc.) towards staff members and other players will not be tolerated. This includes begging or pestering GMs and other players for items or events when they have already given you an answer of no, scamming other players for items, spamming the chat with nonsense or advertisements to other servers, etc.

-You may not impersonate a GM.

Failure to comply with this rule will most likely result in your reputation getting trashed, you looking like a complete asshat to the rest of the server, and a lengthy ban to ice the cake.

-USE COMMON SENSE!!!

Just because something isn't specifically listed in the rules section does not mean you can't get banned for it. Any action you take is at your own risk. If you are not sure whether or not you may be breaking a rule, contact GM to clarify, or ask on the forums.

*Ban Policy*

All levels of punishment depend solely on the severity of the offense and the amount of infractions you have already incurred. We will try to adhere to these guidelines, however the severity of the offense is judged by the GM dealing with the issue, so you may end up getting a permaban or a ban before you even get a warning.

First offense: You will get a warning as long as it is not too severe.

Second offense: You will be jailed for a considerable amount of time.

Third offense: You will be temporarily banned (3 days to a week at the most) with a chance to appeal. You will always be allowed one appeal unless we hate you with a burning passion. This is in the case of a GM legitimately handing out too severe a punishment.

Fourth offense: This is providing your appeal was accepted or your first ban expired. You will be permanently banned from playing on the server. No further appeals are allowed.

As I have said before, all GMs reserve the right to take action and administer any punishment they feel fit for the crime committed, this is simply a policy that isn't necessarily required to be followed.

Remember, you have no rights, play nice.
Back to top Go down
God
Fuckin' Sexy Owner<3
Fuckin' Sexy Owner
God

Player Rules..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Rules.....   Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Indra wrote:
I'm not trying to sound like a prick here, but for official rules and stuff, you should organize the list so it makes us look more professional. That way, people don't wrongly assume the server is run by a bunch of kids...

Regardless, here's a good list I just made that should be readable by any standard. Feel free to use it if you like it. :3

*Official CrypticMS Code of Conduct*

-Hacking is strictly prohibited.

This includes, but is not limited to: Using wz files that were not provided to you by or allowed by us, editing our wz files, etc.

-Exploiting glitches is not allowed.

Glitches will be defined as the bypassing certain restraints that are otherwise implemented to keep order or fairness in certain circumstances.

A possible example of glitching would be (somehow) glitching in a jump quest (the restraint here is skill, jump height and speed restrictions) to illegitimately finish ahead of other players, or simply duplicating valuable items. If you see anyone glitching or find any glitches in need of fixing, please report the incident/glitch in the appropriate section of the forums.

-Respect is key if you want to be liked by people in this server.

Being disrespectful (swearing, insulting, etc.) towards staff members and other players will not be tolerated. This includes begging or pestering GMs and other players for items or events when they have already given you an answer of no, scamming other players for items, spamming the chat with nonsense or advertisements to other servers, etc.

-You may not impersonate a GM.

Failure to comply with this rule will most likely result in your reputation getting trashed, you looking like a complete asshat to the rest of the server, and a lengthy ban to ice the cake.

-USE COMMON SENSE!!!

Just because something isn't specifically listed in the rules section does not mean you can't get banned for it. Any action you take is at your own risk. If you are not sure whether or not you may be breaking a rule, contact GM to clarify, or ask on the forums.

*Ban Policy*

All levels of punishment depend solely on the severity of the offense and the amount of infractions you have already incurred. We will try to adhere to these guidelines, however the severity of the offense is judged by the GM dealing with the issue, so you may end up getting a permaban or a ban before you even get a warning.

First offense: You will get a warning as long as it is not too severe.

Second offense: You will be jailed for a considerable amount of time.

Third offense: You will be temporarily banned (3 days to a week at the most) with a chance to appeal. You will always be allowed one appeal unless we hate you with a burning passion. This is in the case of a GM legitimately handing out too severe a punishment.

Fourth offense: This is providing your appeal was accepted or your first ban expired. You will be permanently banned from playing on the server. No further appeals are allowed.

As I have said before, all GMs reserve the right to take action and administer any punishment they feel fit for the crime committed, this is simply a policy that isn't necessarily required to be followed.

Remember, you have no rights, play nice.

Indra thank you so much for writing this. I will be sure to add this as a locked topic. Btw, welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
https://crypticms.forumotion.com
Indra
Intern GM
Intern GM
Indra

Player Rules..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Rules.....   Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Thanks! Glad to be here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ian.
Leecher

Player Rules..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Rules.....   Player Rules..... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:19 am

Do you guys tolerate racism? Like not in a joking fashion serious rasicm. Well that is part of respect so never mind. rabbit rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Rules..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Rules.....   Player Rules..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Rules.....
Page 1 of 1