The Official CrypticMS Community
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptic Forums crypticms.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To anybody still here...
Type of events! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 am by Legend

» Mac Blu-ray Player 2.6.3 Build 1034 (Mac Os X)
Type of events! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm by Guest

» Hardest Game Ever 2 Stage 8
Type of events! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 am by Guest

» Invasion Of Monster Island
Type of events! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 am by Guest

» Flight Games Xbox 360
Type of events! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 pm by Guest

» Unlimited Ammo Gmod
Type of events! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 pm by Guest

» -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?
Type of events! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm by Legend

» Hello everyone my names Ren
Type of events! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 pm by 96dani

» [Format] Ban Appeal Format
Type of events! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 am by ๖ۣۜOmegą

Top posters
God
Type of events! I_vote_lcapType of events! I_voting_barType of events! I_vote_rcap 
Willis
Type of events! I_vote_lcapType of events! I_voting_barType of events! I_vote_rcap 
Indra
Ariadne.
vindictive
Legend
๖ۣۜOmegą
Kaiton
Incrined
{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:06 am
Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is rallearoy

Our users have posted a total of 503 messages in 115 subjects

Type of events!

Go down 
+3
Prodigy
Ariadne.
God
7 posters
AuthorMessage
God
Fuckin' Sexy Owner<3
Fuckin' Sexy Owner
God

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: Type of events!   Type of events! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:03 pm

True/False [Aka T/F]: The GM who's hosting the event will say a statement while all of the participants go to the middle of the map. For example, the GM might say, "We have nine staff members." The players then have to either choose True, which is on the left or False, which is on the right. The correct side will be allowed to stay while those that were incorrect will be warped out. This goes on until there's either one player as winner, or three depending on who lasts the longest.

Russian Roulette [Aka RR]: The GM choose a platform randomly in hide while the players are waiting. There will be a certain amount of seconds given with the clock/timer. When the clock/timer starts, players must choose their platform. When the clock/timer runs out, the GM kills the map and shows him/herself. Whoever is on the platform he/she is on will be warped out. And this goes on until there is one player.
[NOTE: The event can be hosted in both sides X and O; if there is 3-4 players left the GM can reduce to 3-5 platforms]

Last Man Standing [Aka LMS]: The hosting GM will be in hide. Then he/she will put a bomb in the middle of the map, where the participants are. When it exploded, he/she has to kill the map. The one(s) who missed the bomb will receive 1 point. It takes 3 points to win.
[NOTE: If a player get out of the middle before the bomb explode, he/she is warped out. No mercy, no sob story]

Terrorist: The hosting GM puts the clock/timer on and in this event, the players have to jump around the O side in clockwise, with the given amount of time. While the players jump, the GM will put a bomb on a platform or multiple platforms randomly. If the bomb explodes and sends someone flying, the GM will warp the player out. This goes on until there's only one player standing.
[NOTE: Players should not jump counter-clockwise or stop moving. If either is done, warp him/her out]

Jump Quest [Aka JQ]: This event is self-explanatory. Players have to finish the jump quest and get to the end of the map. The hosting GM will watch for first, second and third place while waiting at the end. Simple.

Bingo: All participants should be on platforms. Then they must think about a number from one to a hundred (1 - 100), excluding one and a hundred while choosing a GM. Try to guess the number in his/her head. If the guess is incorrect, the GM moves to the next player. Additionally, players may not repeat numbers that have already be chosen. If a player correctly guess the number, the hosting GM then puts a bomb on his/her platform. If that player falls, he/she is warped out. If the bomb misses, the GM continues and the player stays. This goes on until there is only one player left.

Hide & Seek: A GM goes into a map and is usually not in hide. When in that map, he/she must give clues to the location of where the staff member is. Players must use logic or process of elimination to find the GM. First to find the GM wins.

Seduction: The GM who's hosting must go to the other side of the map. The goal of this event is for the players to reach the GM. There is one catch though. Meanwhile, the players are being seduced in the opposite direction. A few ways to ignore being seduced is sitting in a chair or climbing a rope/ladder.
[NOTE: This event is intended for a low number of participants. If anyone is cheating, immediately warp him/her out]

Last edited by Reverse on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://crypticms.forumotion.com
Ariadne.
Ariadne.

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of events!   Type of events! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Roka* Owner<3 wrote:
True/False- The GM who hosting the event will say a Statement for Example: We Have 9 Staff, Then You Choose To Go: True Side <<<< Or False Side >>>>. if your Answer was correct you stay and if its not creect so you're out.

RR(Russian Roulette)- GM puts Cloack(Timer) and in this Time You have To Choose Platform, while you choose the GM on hide and he also choose platform 100% random when the time is up the GM kills map and unhide himself, if you on his platform you are out and if not the Game going on.
NOTE:The Event Can Be Hosted In Both Sides X or O; if there is 3-4 players left the GM reduce 3-5 platforms.

LMS( Last Man Standing)- All Players Are in Middle, the hosting GM will get on hide, then he will put a bomb in the middle then when it exploded he kills map, the one who missed the bomb will get 1 point, 3 points to win.
NOTE:If Player Get Out The Middle Before The Bomb Explode, he get WARPED , No Mercy, No Life Story.

Terrorist- The Hosting GM puts Cloack(TImer) and in this Time You have To jump Around the O side in clockwise, while You Run the GM will put Bomb in platforms totally RANDOM, and if the bomb will bomb someone, the GM will kill map and warp the one who fall.
NOTE: Dont Jump agianst the clockwise, And stop moving, If You Do It will Lead Into A Warp.

JQ( Jump Quest)- Simplely You Have To Get To The End Of The Map.

Bingo- All Participants going on the Platforms , you have to think about a number 1-100 not include 1 and 100 while you choose the GM also choose a number in his head, then he asks you:Choose A Number 1-100" you for example choose 78 and its not the number who the GM choosed then he moving to the next player, BUT, now its 1-78 and you cant repeat after the numbers who have chosen, if you typing the number of the GM thought about it, he putting a bomb on your platforms, if you fall you're out but if it miss he keeps going.

Hide and seek- Well a GM going into a map and gives hits on to where the location is and player have to guess or use logic or process of elimination to find the GM to win.

Seducation - the GM who hosting going to the other side of the map, and basiclly you have to reach to the GM, but while you do that the GM seducing players , you can ignore the seduce by sitting or climb on rope, ledder.
NOTE: This Event is for low numbers of participants, its can be cheated by a kills -cencord- if you see someone is cheating warp him out.

/ignore all the grammar mistakes.

Will be revised!

Code:
True/False [Aka T/F]: The GM who's hosting the event will say a statement while all of the participants go to the middle of the map. For example, the GM might say, "We have nine staff members." The players then have to either choose True, which is on the left or False, which is on the right. The correct side will be allowed to stay while those that were incorrect will be warped out. This goes on until there's either one player as winner, or three depending on who lasts the longest.

Russian Roulette [Aka RR]: The GM choose a platform randomly in hide while the players are waiting.  There will be a certain amount of seconds given with the clock/timer. When the clock/timer starts, players must choose their platform. When the clock/timer runs out, the GM kills the map and shows him/herself. Whoever is on the platform he/she is on will be warped out. And this goes on until there is one player.
[b][NOTE: The event can be hosted in both sides X and O; if there is 3-4 players left the GM can reduce to 3-5 platforms][/b]

Last Man Standing [Aka LMS]: The hosting GM will be in hide. Then he/she will put a bomb in the middle of the map, where the participants are. When it exploded, he/she has to kill the map. The one(s) who missed the bomb will receive 1 point. It takes 3 points to win.
[b][NOTE: If a player get out of the middle before the bomb explode, he/she is warped out. No mercy, no sob story][/b]

Terrorist: The hosting GM puts the clock/timer on and in this event, the players have to jump around the O side in clockwise, with the given amount of time. While the players jump, the GM will put a bomb on a platform or multiple platforms [i]randomly[/i]. If the bomb explodes and sends someone flying, the GM will warp the player out. This goes on until there's only one player standing.
[b][NOTE: Players should not jump counter-clockwise or stop moving. If either is done, warp him/her out][/b]

Jump Quest [Aka JQ]: This event is self-explanatory. Players have to finish the jump quest and get to the end of the map. The hosting GM will watch for first, second and third place while waiting at the end. Simple.

Bingo: All participants should be on platforms. Then they must think about a number from one to a hundred (1 - 100), excluding one and a hundred while choosing a GM. Try to guess the number in his/her head. If the guess is incorrect, the GM moves to the next player. Additionally, players may not repeat numbers that have already be chosen. If a player correctly guess the number, the hosting GM then puts a bomb on his/her platform. If that player falls, he/she is warped out. If the bomb misses, the GM continues and the player stays. This goes on until there is only one player left.

Hide & Seek: A GM goes into a map and is usually not in hide. When in that map, he/she must give clues to the location of where the staff member is. Players must use logic or process of elimination to find the GM. First to find the GM wins.

Seduction: The GM who's hosting must go to the other side of the map. The goal of this event is for the players to reach the GM. There is one catch though. Meanwhile, the players are being seduced in the opposite direction. A few ways to ignore being seduced is sitting in a chair or climbing a rope/ladder.
[b][NOTE: This event is intended for a low number of participants. If anyone is cheating, immediately warp him/her out][/b]

Please read over how I edited/rephrased it.
Make any changes you deem necessary.
The horrible grammar and spelling skills got on my nerves.
I went into grammar nazi mode.
Lmao. ono.

Last edited by Ariadne. on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prodigy
Leecher

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: WTF>>>>>>   Type of events! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:32 pm

*COUGH* WHERES ME CREDIT I MADE THAT *COUGH* jk jk Ariadne, ty for fixxing the shet up f3.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne.
Ariadne.

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of events!   Type of events! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Prodigy wrote:
*COUGH* WHERES ME CREDIT I MADE THAT *COUGH* jk jk Ariadne, ty for fixxing the shet up f3.

No problem. Lol.
And the credit is invisible. Keep looking. ;oo.
<3.
Back to top Go down
God
Fuckin' Sexy Owner<3
Fuckin' Sexy Owner
God

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of events!   Type of events! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Ariadne. wrote:
Roka* Owner<3 wrote:
True/False- The GM who hosting the event will say a Statement for Example: We Have 9 Staff, Then You Choose To Go: True Side <<<< Or False Side >>>>. if your Answer was correct you stay and if its not creect so you're out.

RR(Russian Roulette)- GM puts Cloack(Timer) and in this Time You have To Choose Platform, while you choose the GM on hide and he also choose platform 100% random when the time is up the GM kills map and unhide himself, if you on his platform you are out and if not the Game going on.
NOTE:The Event Can Be Hosted In Both Sides X or O; if there is 3-4 players left the GM reduce 3-5 platforms.

LMS( Last Man Standing)- All Players Are in Middle, the hosting GM will get on hide, then he will put a bomb in the middle then when it exploded he kills map, the one who missed the bomb will get 1 point, 3 points to win.
NOTE:If Player Get Out The Middle Before The Bomb Explode, he get WARPED , No Mercy, No Life Story.

Terrorist- The Hosting GM puts Cloack(TImer) and in this Time You have To jump Around the O side in clockwise, while You Run the GM will put Bomb in platforms totally RANDOM, and if the bomb will bomb someone, the GM will kill map and warp the one who fall.
NOTE: Dont Jump agianst the clockwise, And stop moving, If You Do It will Lead Into A Warp.

JQ( Jump Quest)- Simplely You Have To Get To The End Of The Map.

Bingo- All Participants going on the Platforms , you have to think about a number 1-100 not include 1 and 100 while you choose the GM also choose a number in his head, then he asks you:Choose A Number 1-100" you for example choose 78 and its not the number who the GM choosed then he moving to the next player, BUT, now its 1-78 and you cant repeat after the numbers who have chosen, if you typing the number of the GM thought about it, he putting a bomb on your platforms, if you fall you're out but if it miss he keeps going.

Hide and seek- Well a GM going into a map and gives hits on to where the location is and player have to guess or use logic or process of elimination to find the GM to win.

Seducation - the GM who hosting going to the other side of the map, and basiclly you have to reach to the GM, but while you do that the GM seducing players , you can ignore the seduce by sitting or climb on rope, ledder.
NOTE: This Event is for low numbers of participants, its can be cheated by a kills -cencord- if you see someone is cheating warp him out.

/ignore all the grammar mistakes.

Will be revised!

Code:

Russian Roulette [Aka RR]: The GM choose a platform randomly in hide while the players are waiting.  There will be a certain amount of seconds given with the clock/timer. When the clock/timer starts, players must choose their platform. When the clock/timer runs out, the GM kills the map and shows him/herself. Whoever is on the platform he/she is on will be warped out. And this goes on until there is one player.
[b][NOTE: The event can be hosted in both sides X and O; if there is 3-4 players left the GM can reduce to 3-5 platforms][/b]

[b][NOTE: If a player get out of the middle before the bomb explode, he/she is warped out. No mercy, no sob story][/b]

Terrorist: The hosting GM puts the clock/timer on and in this event, the players have to jump around the O side in clockwise, with the given amount of time. While the players jump, the GM will put a bomb on a platform or multiple platforms [i]randomly[/i]. If the bomb explodes and sends someone flying, the GM will warp the player out. This goes on until there's only one player standing.
[b][NOTE: Players should not jump counter-clockwise or stop moving. If either is done, warp him/her out][/b]

[b][NOTE: This event is intended for a low number of participants. If anyone is cheating, immediately warp him/her out][/b]

Please read over how I edited/rephrased it.
Make any changes you deem necessary.
The horrible grammar and spelling skills got on my nerves.
I went into grammar nazi mode.
Lmao. ono.

Thank you very much, Neri. You're such a big help :3 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://crypticms.forumotion.com
Ariadne.
Ariadne.

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of events!   Type of events! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Reverse wrote:
Thank you very much, Neri. You're such a big help :3 Razz

It was no problem.
You're very welcome though. Haha.
I just like helping around.
WOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Lenggie_JL
Leecher
Lenggie_JL

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of events!   Type of events! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:45 am

AWESOME EVENTS!!! you dont see those on other events
Back to top Go down
vindictive
vindictive

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of events!   Type of events! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Great event choices! The server isn't up yet though right?
Back to top Go down
Kaiton
Intern GM
Intern GM
Kaiton

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of events!   Type of events! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:07 pm

These seem like loads of fun cant wait for the server to get up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian.
Leecher

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of events!   Type of events! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:23 am

Just saying, I think bingo is a changed version of Boom. Boom is when they stand in a line and they guess a number for example: if the GM is thinking of 83 and the person guessed 42 then they say 42-83 and moves down the line until someone guesses 83.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Type of events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of events!   Type of events! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Type of events!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official CrypticMS Community :: Front Desk :: Events-
Jump to: