The Official CrypticMS Community
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Thanks for visiting CrypticMS's official forums. We highly recommend you register or log-in to view some important topics that are highly discussed among our players. Thank you for visiting!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptic Forums crypticms.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To anybody still here...
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 am by Legend

» Mac Blu-ray Player 2.6.3 Build 1034 (Mac Os X)
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm by Guest

» Hardest Game Ever 2 Stage 8
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 am by Guest

» Invasion Of Monster Island
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 am by Guest

» Flight Games Xbox 360
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 pm by Guest

» Unlimited Ammo Gmod
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 pm by Guest

» -MUST READ!- What happened to the server?
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm by Legend

» Hello everyone my names Ren
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 pm by 96dani

» [Format] Ban Appeal Format
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 am by ๖ۣۜOmegą

Top posters
God
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_vote_lcapThe longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_voting_barThe longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_vote_rcap 
Willis
The longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_vote_lcapThe longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_voting_barThe longest introduction ever. :3 /sarcasm I_vote_rcap 
Indra
Ariadne.
vindictive
Legend
๖ۣۜOmegą
Kaiton
Incrined
{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar